We offer you one light day to discover a part of Armenia. We will visit two monasteries included in UNESCO, resort town Dilijan and Sevan Lake
• Akhpat – monastery complex of the tenth century, introduced by UNESCO with its unique collection of Armenian architectural monuments – khachkars.
• Sanain – Armenian church complex UNESCO
• Alaverdi – the city is located on the steep slopes of the canyon Debed
• Vanadzor – the third largest city in Armenia.
• Dilijan – famous resort place in Armenia
• Lake Sevan. The largest lake of Caucasus.
41$ (99 gel)
Children under 6 years – FREE
For children from 6 to 12 years – 50% discount
English speaking guide;
All entrance fees
Soft drinks in the bus;
Lunch is paid separately
The cost of an individual tour depends on the number of guests, contact the manager for more information by e-mail
Start the tour at 08-00, 22-00 return to Tbilisi
Lunch: average bill of 8$