We offer you one light day to discover a part of Armenia. We will visit two monasteries included in UNESCO, resort town Dilijan and Sevan Lake
• Akhpat – monastery complex of the tenth century, introduced by UNESCO with its unique collection of Armenian architectural monuments – khachkars.
• Sanain – Armenian church complex UNESCO
• Alaverdi – the city is located on the steep slopes of the canyon Debed
• Vanadzor – the third largest city in Armenia.
• Dilijan – famous resort place in Armenia
• Lake Sevan. The largest lake of Caucasus.
• Master Class of Armenian Cuisine
$56 (150 gel)
Price is including
• English speaking guide
• Good mood!
*Children under 6 years free of charge without a separate seat (if space available they may occupy it). When you purchase a seat for the child the discount makes 50%. For children 6-12 years discount 50%
• Tickets in museums